To whom it may concern, I am a 14 year old boy going through puberty and 2 days ago I noticed a bone that was sticking out in my chest. It is the bone directly under the nipple like where my top left ab is and it appears to stick out farther than the bone on the right side. I am fairly skinny becaue I am only 110-115 pounds and 5ft 6inches. Should I be worried? Should I just eat more to make fat cover the bone up? Anyone who has any ideas please tell me.

You have noticed a bone that is sticking out more so than the other side?  It should be a rib bone that you are noticing.  How much farther is it protuding than the other rib?  If it isn't a whole lot of difference, you shouldn't spend time worrying about it.  No one is perfectly symmetrical on either side of their body.  There is always a minute difference from one side of the body to the other in regards to different body parts.  When you mature, you will have more muscle and fat develop and it will cover your torso where you will not notice the bone sticking out.  I hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your reply! The bone is just sticking out maybe a centimeter or 2 more out than the other side but your comment made me feel a lot better. Thanks!!

I'm fat and this has been happening for 2weeks and when I sleep it hurts what do I do am I going to die god forbid.