So, I want to start a diet but I’m quite indecisive about it. Im not that fat but I just want to get in shape a little and exercising is not an option. So my question is what is the best diet to lose some weight and still stay healthy? My body is really sensitive to changes so I need some diet plan that won’t hurt my overall health. Any suggestions on a diet plan? Should I even go on a diet? Please help, I want to start as soon as possible.

Engage in Cardio-exercise to help you burn more calories but first, consult a health expert to consider your current health condition.

Here are addition tips from Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, author of The Flexitarian Diet :

- Eat vegetables to help you feel full.

- Drink plenty of water.

- Get tempting foods out of your home.

- Stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored.

- Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the 'fridge.

- Don't skip meals and specially be responsible to follow a right diet to lose weight

- In addition, much better to take vitamins (like B-Complex) that can boost your body metabolism.

Vitamin B-Complex represents a family of eight (8) chemically diverse, water-soluble vitamins that work in combination to promote heart health, energy and support your metabolism

Cause having a good metabolism is one of the primary key for weight loss because a body with proper metabolic rate will easily help your body burn more fats and carbohydrates.

-You can also try Fish Oil it can really help to reduce our weight. In my research I found a CURT PEDERSEN study, that 2 grams of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) every day for 6 weeks, can lost more than 2 lbs. of body fat. Fish Oil Supplements also decrease your appetite, it helps you stay full is that it is able to regulate the release of a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps to regulate your appetite and mood. This effect is also what gives fish oil its antidepressant benefits. I also believe that this benefit may also enable fish oil to stop sugar cravings.

In order to get in shape huge exercise is not needed. Simple exercises along with nutritous food should be taken that contain satiafactory number of proteins and minerals. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use