Hi, I'm 35 years old and have had pain in my rectum everytime I have a bowel movement. It feels like fire. Went to doc and he said I have Proctitis but he sais the lining of the rectum is normal, only a tiny hemorrhoid. Why does it burn so bad when I go, I'm at a loss here. It's like 6 inches inside that burns too. No blood in the stool and no fissures or other abnormalities tho. Man, you talk about aggravation. Sometimes it's so bad and the pain is so bad that I'm afraid to eat. Doc, said I have Proctitis yet he said there is no inflammation in my rectum. Just a tiny hemorrhoid. Those are two entirely different things, imo. I think I have infection or something and am going to another doctor. Does anybody have these badly burning bowel movements. I eat pretty good too. No oily or spicy foods, no ho way man, I aint goin there buddy. My bowel movements burn from Special K to salads and if that aint eating right then I don't know what to do. Please, even if you're having these symptoms, can you post a reply to this. Thank You very much!

my wonder about your situaion is, do you have that burning sensation every time you pass a bowel. i, personaly, endure a similer feeling, but only occasionaly. one perticular time i experienced bright red blood in my stool and had visited the doctor for an explination. i was ensured that as long as the blood wasn't dark red or almost black in color, i would be fine. i was also told that it wasn't hemeroids. i do eat spicy foods, but havn't recently. the doctor still, after going back to see him, hasn't given me a definet diagnosis. my problem dosn,t sound as bad as yours does, but hopefully my response makes it a little easier to cope with, knowing your not alone. i wish for your wellness and prey that the medical industrie can eventually help us both, as well as anyone else suffering from similer problems. good luck amd god bless.

I HAVE SMALL BOWELL SYNDROME.

I HAVE A LOOSE BOWELL MOVEMENT AND WAS  AVERAGING ABOUT 10 A DAY.I WOULD HAVE SOME PAIN WITH LOOSE STOOLS AND MY DOCTOR RECOMMENDED COLESTIPOL.

I AM HAVING A SEVERE PROBLEM WITH BURNING,GAS ,AND BLOATING.MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON COLESTIPOL POWDER TO SLOW MY BOWELL MOVEMENTS AND I AM  BURNING UP BEFORE,DURING AND AFTER A BOWELL MOVEMENT.THE DOC SAY'S CUT THE COLESTIPOL APPL. IN HALF.