Recently I have been experiencing a bit of bleeding during a bowel movement... It started out small and sometimes it's worse and sometimes it is better, there is also some pain during doing so... And I am starting to get a little worried about it... I've been getting really dizzy (but I figured tat that was just becuase of the lack of sleep I've been getting because I do get dizzy after so many hours without sleep.) But it's a bright red color... And I am 15...

Hi honey! The first thing is for you to take a look at the toilet bowl after - is the blood around and in the water? OR is it int he middle or mixed with the stool? I think it is from you being constipated and then your stools are hard and it is causing little tears or even hemmoroids when you bare down! So another thing to do, is when you are clean, sit on the toilet and feel around your anus, see if you can feel bumps - this will be hemmoroids! IF you don't it means that you need more oil and water in your diet - which most teens don't get!

Drink as much water as you can in the day, also start taking Omega oils - these also help you at school - it helps with your hair, skin and bowel movements! Children and teens have a LOT of digestive problems due to poor diets - too much pop, junk food, processed food etc, so basically your body doesn't know what to do with it and just turns it into poop! Try this for a couple of days and I'm sure you will feel a difference! Also if you are having trouble straining, cross your big toes over each other and make your feet like a pyramid /\ lean forward nd put your elbows on your knees and relax, this open your pelvis and anus! So this is easier! Good luck and health!