I am 13 and I have black pubic bair on top of my penis and on my ballsack. My balls have dropped. I dont have armpit hair or an adam's apple or a mustache. I am not trying to get through puberty really quick, but when I masturbate I feel like I'm going to pee but I keep maaturbating and a clear sticky substance comes out. What is wrong and why cant I cum?

And when will I be able to cum?

Hi Cant,

The clear stuff you see is probably your ejaculate. When you first start being able to ejaculate it is clear. It'll get more milky white as you get older.

Feeling like you have to urinate is also a common sign.

Hope it helps.

I masturbate once or twice a day, and just this "pre-cum" stuff comes out. Do you know how long it will be before I can cum? I want to be able to. If you keep masturbating after pre-cum comes out, is that when cum will come out?

Well what comes out now is pre-cum. Sometimes you just need to wait a little longer. I'm your age and I first did it when I was 11.

yea same here but i pre cumed when i was 11 am i an early bloomer

from a girl to a BOY give it time you are vary young it will all CUM out in the wash

i dont know what to do i am not tall,i cant cum at all when i masturbate i jst get a good feeling,i hardly have hair down there,i dont sweat and i am 13 but i am scared coz my brother is younger then me and he can cum and he has hair what do i do. Sometimes my penis with go every small and stuff

Hi Guest
The little bit of hair you do have confirms that you have started puberty.
Not being able to ejaculate is nothing to worry about many guys your age can't either. Your brother developing a little faster than you is nothing to worry about everyone grows and develops at different rates and times he is just a bit ahead of you.
Not sure what you mean by sometimes my penis.
You are developing just as you should be and for 13 just starting puberty is very common. You are developing normally just a little bit behind your brother don't worry your fine.

Stop masturbating and being ignorant.. everything will come back and you will feel the energy of youth coming to you , else you will live a miserable depressed life ...
13 year old cant know what is good and what is bad

Genesis 38:8-10New International Version (NIV)

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Hey Guest
Why don't you stop lying and being ignorant towards the people on this site that are just looking for some advice.
How dare you try to spread your religious B.S. on this site. It is steady health not spread the word through lies and misguided beliefs from religious predators.
You should be ashamed of yourself for using your religion to promote or justify your attacks on the innocent.
Stop being a jerk and go thump your bible elsewhere.

um hey hoe i just turned 13 yesturday and weres my present. my birthday was national prayers day so i fell affended also if anyone wants to share there relijon they can you dont run any thing but your shoes and they are ran out. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bye felisca.