Hello, Im a 14 year old boy and Im really starting to wonder if im going to hit puberty anytime soon it really bothers me to go to school and girls call me cute or I see some other guys I've grew up with look stronger,have a deeper voice, get girlfriends and I feel like I cant have any of that cause my stupid body wont develop. I have quite a lot of pubs all around my balls, a lot of leg hair, No arm pit hair, no mustache. When I Jerk off this clear/kinda white stuff comes out of my penis I think some called it pre-cum. Also I asked my dad when he hit puberty he said when he was 11. Also my dad has been a bum his whole life and a alcoholic since he was 16 he has also been exposed to a lot of lead in his life through biting lead weights onto fishing lines or whatever. Im very Skinny and short. Can someone please help im very anxious...

Also ive been playing games since I was 8 and I have this friend who was the same age as me when we started playing and his voice broke a lil while ago and mine hasn't its super embarrassing. Also I hate being called sqeaker when I play pubg or csgo I know im rambling but whatever 

Hi Dalton
You have started puberty and are developing normally the pubic hair and the clear/white stuff you mentioned confirms that you have started puberty.
Your voice will change as you continue to grow and develop you will also get underarm hair if the liquid you mentioned comes out as you finish masturbating you are ejaculating.
Some of your friends and classmates might be further along in their development than you are but that is normal everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
You are developing just as you should be you just need more time for the other changes you are concerned about to happen.