Hello, ive been very worried that im almost 16 and cant ejaculate, cause when im trying to , i just get this sensation that makes me stop.. and i still have almost no armpit hair and pubes... its rly hard and sad that im almost 16 and may havent even hit puberty, so i wanted to ask you guys what can i do about it.. i know ppl have different times and stuff but this is starting to get me really worried.. is there something i can do?? thanks!

mike

Hi scared,

Please don't be scared. Puberty is hard for everyone and you are in puberty. You have some pubic hair, that is a sign of puberty. Has your voice changed? Everyone goes through puberty at a different rate.

Have you ever had a wet dream? If yes, then you can ejaculate. I'm not sure what the sensation you are experiencing is but you could be stopping just before you do ejaculate. Try to continue.

If you are still concerned, see your doctor. He'll do a physical and if necessary draw some blood to test your hormone levels. Can you talk to your parents about this?

Hope this helps some. Please post back with more information.

hello,

i have never gotten a wet dream, and i have next to none pubic hair, by that i mean that my pubic hear is short, not even a cm in lenght.. and i've gotten the pre-cum yellowish thing come out but just once, and it was just there, it didnt shoot... and my penis is about 12-13 cm in length when erect...

and as for the doctor.. what type of doctor can i go see so he can check if i have something wrong?

thanks and i hope u can answer back

OK, good information. Usually your pubic hair would be longer than a cm but it could just be hereditary. I'm not sure what you mean by "pre-cum yellowish thing" though. Pre-cum is clear. When you first start to ejaculate it is also commonly clear then turns to an off-white, maybe yellowish color. It does not have to shoot, many guys, especially younger at first just have it ooze out. One sign you are in puberty is that your penis is in the average range for length for an adult male.

Another thing, not all guys can ejaculate using the traditional masturbation methods. Try something different.

As for a doctor a good place to start would be with your regular doctor, if you have one. They would know you and how you're developing. It might be good to just have a regular physical exam and explain to that doctor your concerns. They can refer you to a specialist if necessary.

Do you have a brother? Did he develop earlier than you?

I know it's hard to not develop as fast as your friends but that does not mean anything is wrong. I think you just need more time.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted OK. Good luck.

I do have a brother and i can tell u the short pubic hair is not hereditary, cuz ive seen his (no homo we're brothers) we had a talk some years ago that i was worried about not hitting puberty yet and he said he used to be like me, i know it can sound relieving but it still hasnt happened...
And as to masturbating, i told u that i cant keep going no matetr how hard i try...

And about the pre-cum thing it has only happened once and it was like 6 months ago... And im worried/scared cuz im almost 16 and its kinda embarrassin when like my friends are talkom bout it i just feel bad...

Also is having next to none armpit hair also a sign that i havent hit puberty? Cuz i remember that at about my age my brother got armpit hair

Thanks!

I hope I'm not upsetting you. But if your brother was just like you, you should be somewhat relieved. You are in puberty. You have pubic hair and some armpit hair, those are signs of puberty. It is just not as advanced as you'd like.

Please ask your parents to make an appointment with your doctor. If they want to know why and you don't want to tell them exactly tell them that it is a "guy thing." They will understand. So will the doctor and his staff. You don't need to be embarrassed by this. The doctor will give you a physical and may take some blood to test for your hormone levels.

Hang in there.

Please keep us posted and good luck.