ok so to morrow we all go back to school. And it will be the first time i have gone to school scence i had my baby ..

but there s this guy i really like i have liked him scence last yr8-|  and he nose i like him because i told him on facbook he used to talk to me on facebook all the time a month ago he said he liked me and i said to him i was going to ask him out and he said i had to do it in person so i did he said yes so we ended up dateing for a day 1/2 but i have liked him scencce we used to talk all the time on fb he said he liked me and we were both at a parti  one night and we cuddled adn kissed all night and he said he loved me and every thing and its as if i love him we used to go the pool all the time but scence that night there was one week left of school and he didnt come that las week he never come on the last week and then i found out he blocked me and i was like okaii and school then he unblocked me but wont inbox me back and myfriend is really good friends with this guys best friend  ethan and we hang out with ethan and this guy but its going to be awkwar because we go back to moz and my friend hangs with them ?

plz some one tell me what to do i really like him

HI, I have been there. I think he needs a bit of space to appreciate you, guys feel more masculine or whatever if they are the hunters. By you asking him out that could have sent a signal that you don't think he is man enough to decide and take the initiative himself.
If you love him you will let him be a man and give him the space to decide for himself to call you, to message you and this will give you the opportunity to show him from a distance how wonderful you are. When he comes back you may find yourself a bit cross that he blocked you etc, I mean excuse me??! How rude.
Plan your approach to this: 1. Don't look at him, don't show you are deliberately avoiding him either 2. Put some gorgeous photos of yourself on fb I wish I had that tool when I was younger (face pics, you with your baby even) airbrush is a great tool - see piknic.com -it can make them look modelish 3.  Be interested in other things and enjoying yourself with other people whenever he is around- even if you have to fake it. 4. Pray! pray for favour with him and favour with the right guy for you whether its him or another. God bless you!

OMGOShhh thank yuhh so much thats like the best advice :)