HI...

I am 22 year old female...I am dating this guy for the past 6 months but i know him for 6 yrs now... I have always been head over heels for him but he never showed much interest...Now after so many yrs i finally go him to say a 'YES'... But things are really bad now...And i should also add that this is a long distance relationship..
A few yrs back this guy suddenly disappeared and cut out all forms of contact with me. He did this probably because he liked some other girl or thought i was not his sorts..Whatever the reason be, i was left shattered and took me a good few months to recover.. He always behaved rudely with me.. I as a person am very mild tempered.. Without rhyme or reason he used to abuse me... he had a foul mouth...but i tolerated all of it as i loved him... 

In between i had a relationship with another guy whom i never loved or rather hated everything abt him..I just stuck on for support i guess..I did not have sex with him but made out on very rare occasions.. I broke up with him coz i had no feelings for him or rather my current boy friend appeared in front of me again.. 

I knew where my priority lied and i love my current boy friend..so i proposed yet again and moved on with him...but when my boyfriend came to know that i made out with my ex, he's been abusing and cursing me.. He calls me a s***, w****...and god knows what else..He has these sudden mood swings where he completely transforms from a normal person to a very angry and aggressive person.

I slowly after knowing that he has a disturbed childhood in his school days when he lived in a boarding..i took him to a psychiatrist..The doctor after talking to the both of us said he has 'Recurring Depressive Disorder'...He took pills but only for a week or so..
He threatens to leave me and disappear yet again.... I am scared of losing him.
He is also addicted to Porn..its just not normal porn viewing..when in anger he tells me he wants a threesome..and threatens to go have sex with some w**** or any random girl...coz he thinks i had cheated on him and had sex before..

I love him a lot and am trying to help him...I bear with his drastic mood swings..His abusive language...he keeps reminding me of my past every 2nd day...he is obsessed with my past.. 

When his mood is back to normal he is apologetic and asks me to help..He says he loves me..But when he is depressed i am just too scared to face him..
I have lost my sanity and find it difficult to work, study ...I cannot fightback coz that worsens the situation.. His bad moods are REALLLYYYY bad...
he says he would have cut my face if i was in front of him(when in a depressed mood)..

I dont want to lose him...Only want to help him recover..Is he sick?? Will he ever trust me?? I have kept everything at stake and am trying to work on this relationship.. Plz help..

So let me get this straight? You cheated on your last boyfriend to be with your current one?

How did you ever imagine that your current boyfriend would never think that if you did it to your last boyfriend

that you wouldn't do it to him?

that you wouldn't do it to him? No wait.. had to read your post a few times to understand what was going on. 

Sounds like a bad soap opera to me. Those can only be helped who want it. You like the c**p and abuse? Then stay in the relationship. You don't like it... move on. Sounds like hes already sealed his fate and isn't going to change. Do you want to seal yours?