I am seventeen years old and a senior in high school. I was talking to this guy who is a junior and everything was going great. We were really getting along and he had plans of asking me to date him, etc. Things were fine until one weekend and he completely changed. I know he was hanging out with his friends, so I just assumed he was busy. He stopped texting me a lot, was very short with me and seem unexcited. He then told me just a few days after that he no longer wanted to pursue this because he didn't want to get hurt when I went to college. I told him that college is in six months and a lot of things can happen between now and then. Summer was coming up and all he could talk about was how fun it was going to be to hangout all the time, go swimming, etc. I was only going to be an hour away once I went to college, so I was going to come home quite often. But his mind was set and he no longer wanted to "talk"...just be friends. He says he is really bummed about it and feels really bad. He seems as if he is sad, but I don't know. I just feel like there is more to the story? I kid you not....everything was going GREAT. He liked me, I liked him. He thought things were going great as well, and that is why he had to end things. I guess I just don't get it. I know he cares for me because by now, people would have known we had had sex and he hasn't told anybody. He said it wasn't about that and that I'm great, it was literally just that he didn't want to deal with only seeing me two times a week. No judging please....It's stressing me out and I can barely sleep at night. I have horrible headaches too. Not to help, I just ended a two year relationship like two months before him, so I just feel really down lately.

He could of changed his sexuality or maybe even just wanted to focus on his education 

there r a lode of other boys out there like him probably u sound like a really nice kind and really hot girl 

dont let it get u down

I'd say you're lucky to be rid of his sorry axx. He's lying because he doesn't have the cojones to tell you the truth. He's lost interest for some reason and doesn't want to face you.

He may have discovered someone else or it may have to do with having sex. Some guys lose interest after having sex. I can't say they plan it like that but it sometimes works that way. I'm sure a psychologist could explain that, I can't.

My advice is to get back into life, start enjoying yourself and hopefully find another love.