Hi, I need some advice although i know already what i should and need to do. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. We were previously friends before and i knew his ex. We never thought we would get together as never thught of us like that. Anyway he split with his girlfriend and couple months later we went out and ended up kissing. From then on we saw each other more often and were secretly meeting as he still lived with his ex. He didn't want to hurt her by her knowing about us. This went on for a couple months then he moved out into his own property and i was at his house every night and have been ever since. I am 23 and he is 31. We have had our ups and downs and have split twice before. I live with my parents although basically live with him i go to my parents after work get ready then go to his every night.

Last christmas he told me he needed to get away as his buisness folded and was going to spend 6 weeks visiting his friend in Australia. This caused tension and i was upset he was going away for 6 weeks and upset he didn't offer me to go. Anyway a week before he jetted off he split up with me, told me he didn't love me but was fond of me and basically that he didn't have enough time to get over his ex. I was devastated. We spoke nearly everyday when he was away and sorted some issues out we ended up getting back together once he returned to the uk. He set up another business and things were ok but sometimes he would snap at me for no reason and talk to me with no respect, also embarrass me infront of friends and family by being rude and stroppy. We went to his cousins wedding in August. We had a lovely day. He says he does not understand marriage or children but i think deep down he would like a family of his own one day as he says to people he would like to be financially safe to support a family etc. In the evening of the wedding he decided he did not want to be there anymore and to go back to the Hotel. so we did and he again said things were not right that he should be able to say he loves me but he can't and we split again. After a horrible week and talking to each other we got back together again. When we were talking i said after this christmas if things are ok we should look at finding somewhere to live again he said ok.

I thought things had been going ok apart from a couple small arguments that he caused as he was stressed with work and takes it out on me by getting angry about nothing then we do not talk. this morning i get a text from him on the way to work saying things don't seem to be the same with us anymore and that he feels things are being bottled up again. I called him and he said we need to sort things out. something is not right in the relationship and that he still is not ready for us to live together although he said he should be after all we have been together two years. He wants to move from where he is by spring 2010. I'm guessing i'm nt part of that.

He has had many problems to face with the business going down which i understand and have stood by him 100%. He has a life coach who he regularly sees and has done for 10 years. He has not seen his brother for 12 years because of family issues and sometimes says he needs to be on his own to sort his head out. This happens alot and it seems from his text today that it is happening again.

I don't know what to. I know i can do better and do not deserve to be treated like this and should walk away but i can't. It seems he is really messed up and i do not know how to go about the TALK tonight. He says he wants it to work but he always says that then says but maybe it's just not meant to be then splits up with me then realises what he is missing and we get back together.

PLEASE HELP.
From emotionally

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hey girl, I'm so sorry that you have to go through that. But to me I think that he is going through a lot and he don't want to open up to you and let you know what's bothering him so much. And what ever he is going through that is causing your relationship to go down hill. I think if he was to open up and tell you everything would be just fine between you both. At first when I started reading your message and it said about the part when he went to Australia to visit a friend and didn't invite you the first thing that came to my head was that it was or could be another woman involved. I know I can tell he do want to be with you but what ever it is he have on his mind or his chest is standing in the way of your relationship. But It's really up to you to make the decision all I can say is just follow your heart and do what you think is best for you!

If you think your doing enough to support him or stand by his side when he's going through rough times then there's really nothing else you can do! A person can only do so much, go through so much and take so much til they can't do any more! Oh and it's always like that a guy realise what he had and they do start missing it and they do want to get back together. I just hope my advice helped you a little bit but just do what you feel or think that is best for you even if you don't get back with him still let him know your always gonna be there for him if he needs you or just want to talk. I hope you make the right decision! I wish you the best and good luck with the out come!