I really hope to get a response T_T I am panicking a lot at the moment!!!! 

So I recently had a bath with my boyfriend and he ended up ejaculating in the bath. Although the bath was literally full of bubbles and the water was quite hot, is there any chance that the semen entered inside me somehow? We were sitting quite close to each other at some points but when he ejaculated I got out straight away... I'm a virgin by the way...

Anyway, I never took much notice of this until today.. today I have been getting period like cramps and my period is not due until 15th or 16th so basically 2 weeks time? I heard this is a symptom of pregnancy and that this happens 6-12 days after an egg has been fertilised... and it's been 8 or 9 days since I had that bath with my boyfriend..... could someone just calm me down because I am freaking out.....please no lectures or telling me I should have known, I'm already very stresssed T_T

I'm 21 by the way T_T

Hi Chocopie,

Is it possible that sperm entered your vagina, yes, but...

Sperm is fragile.  The temperature and ph levels need to be maintained closely.  Depending upon the water temperature, and if the water was chlorinated or not, would affect the viabliltiy of the sperm.

It could be ovulation cramping, the timing would still work.  It's early for implantation cramping or bleeding.  That normally occurs about a week or so before your period is due.

It's unlikely you are pregnant.

Hey, don't worry the only way to get pregnant is if he ejaculated inside you. Even if it was in water and it was warm the sperm really are unlikely to survive because they need specific conditions to survive. So it's okay, you could just be feeling those symptoms because of stress. But it'll be okay, you are really really really really unlikely to be pregnant, like probably like less than a thousandth of a percent if that

Medic-dan and SoQuickQuestion, Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it!!!!!! I feel much calmer now!!! T_T

I doubt you're pregnant but a dollar store pregnancy test is always a stress reliever :)