Can I get pregnant if: My bf were just in my clit and never inside me; he didn't ejaculate AND; Im still virgin. Help me please. I'm just 18.

Pleaseee. I'm begging. Me and my bf promised that we will not do it again coz were not ready to become young parents.

Hey there When was the last time your boyfriend ejaculated before you guys had sex? The main thing you have to worry about here is pre ejaculate. it's not very likely but there is a chance that there could be sperm cells in that depending on when he ejaculated last and how he cleaned up after it

He said to me that he didn't ejaculate that day and he had a bath that morning. Actually, we were just got home from school when we did it.. Please reply..

If that's the case then it's less likely there is a very small chance there could have been sperm cells in his pre ejaculate but unlikely.