2 years ago my older sister (45 now) was diagnosed with breast cancer in stage III. Since underwent masectomy and she was all right after. But the latest CT scans say she has metasis lungs, so doctors suggest chemotherapy…
do any of you know for any alternative therapy?

Hello!
Lung metasis indicates that her disease has advances and spread from breast to lungs. But people can live long and well with metastatic breast cancer, although chemotherapy is generally required. Chemotherapy has a very bad reputation, but this is not true!!! This treatment has some success. It is known it has some disadvantages, like loosing hair, but hair always grows back 2 months after the chemo. If doctors recommend chemo, I would follow their lead. They are experts that are most familiar with the situation and disease, your sister and family is probably facing the first time.
Best wishes!