hi im 15 years old and yesterday i squeezed y boob and milk came out. i also noticed that there was some white pimple looking lumps forming. Please help me!!!!!! i have had my period since i last had sex but before that period i could have been pregnet and because i do high lever figure skating and gymnastics i do land on my stomach a lot. so is it possible that i was pregnet and it died but now I'm lactating? or i do have a family history of every type of cancer possible? or is this just part of puberty? btw i can't talk to my mum cause she is crazy and would also conclude I'm pregnet. :|

As a mother, I didn't get milk to expell until my babies were born, then you have to work like heck to get it out.
My mom had a cyst on her pituitary gland which was causing her to lactate. Please see a doctor!