About A Week Ago I Was In The Shower And I Had Squeezed My Left Breath And Discovered A White Drip Not Like Puss Or Vits On Either Of Them But Milk I'm Not Pregnant Or On My Minstrel Period So I Don't Know What To Think Or Why This Is Happening I Have On Time Let My Boyfriend Suck Them Can That Be The Reason I'm Confused

Are you on any medications? I'm 14 as well, and I take an anti depressant called Prozac. It's a rare side effect for many drugs, but it can cause lactation. And yes, your boyfriend sucking can cause lactation, if your nipples are stimulated really frequently it causes lactation.

Is the problem still persistent?
I am almost 18 now and Had the same problem 2 yrs back. It subsided 4 mnths later.

I am a 19 years old girl but had breast milk when I was 12 years old ans still lactating .. First time I discovered my breast milk when I ate with my friend at the cafeteria and then I felt something that out from my nipples .. I went to bathroom and checked my breast is there a blood or what but what I found was a milk .. First , I tasted it first and it tasted sour .. When I went home , I told my mother and my mother brought me to clinics to checked my breast .. Doctor said it just a hormon bla .. bla .. bla and im not pregnant .. Until now , I am still lactating and and produce milk 2 cups each a day .. Sometimes , its hurt and make me turned on .

LOL, my younger sister is lactating since she is 11 and now she is 15 ans still lactating. She makes 3 cup per day.

this is to Maliah from a year ago IF asking for my info IDD go as your mother. YES I said your mother she was a girl at one time and ask her if you need to see a DR ..DON'T ask your GF's all they will do for you is up seat you. take my advice GO TO MOTHER.. MOTHER'S know they all way's know HOPE you can have a nice day and my GOD be with you this day .. from a girl to a girl from Miss SAM in southeast GA date is 02/14/2015 @ 09:15 AM EST close with a :-) Y face to you from me good luck with girl love with XXX's & OOO's to you

Are u still lactating??
Is in your breast still have breastmilk??

I want to help her make more milk

how old were you when you discovered your breast milk

how big are your breasts

where did that happen

where did that happen