So, I'm a 19 year old male and I've been running every-other day for a little over a year now, and had never had any issues. But now, I get 20 minutes or so into the run and its like my lungs shut down; it seems that over the past 2 weeks my lung capacity has steadily been dropping off. For the life of me, I just can't figure it out. Any Ideas? Think I should be worried?

P.S. - I haven't picked up any bad habits lately, such as smoking, etc.

have you ever had any problems with your lungs before?
Are you allergic to something? Maybe you should do allergy test..
Maybe you are about to catch a cold and this is the reason your lungs feel 'tired'...

How do you breathe in? Through your nose or mouth?

Nope, never had problems before.
Allergic to pollen (only an issue in early spring/late summer) and the Penicillin family of antibiotics
I may be getting a cold, there is one going around campus, but I have not had any tell-tale symptoms yet.

When I run, I usually breath through both at once. I guess its strange, bu tit had always worked fine

Tell me, where do you live (study)?
Cold weather can be a cause.

Central Maryland

As suburbman said, weather can be a cause. If you breathe in cold air, you may feel that your lungs are 'shutting down'.
But that can also depends on are you smoker, on levels of air pollution, etc.

I think you shouldn't be worried, but check what specialist has to say. He should check your lung capacity and give full diagnosis.