Hi, my friend is 36 years old and he is suffering from anxiety for some time already. He told me that he feels bad constantly and he was wondering if it is typical that anxiety occurs everyday. I would like to hear other opinions from people who had similar problems. Thanx.

Hi, I was suffering from anxiety several years ago and I had attacks of panic couple of times per week. Among panic attacks there were periods when I was very nervous and anxious so I may confirm that anxiety may occur every day. Suggest him to visit his doctor and consult him what to do because it may ruin his life seriously.

hi there good people,

Im an anxiety sufferer too unfortunataly. From my point of view I think every individual have different symptoms of anxiety, intensity of anxiety, . Please rememeber that anti anxiety pills can cause anxiety symptoms as a side effect plus it depends the persons life style. It depends also how the person handle everyday situations.

The person's job , the food intake and the sleeping and resting patterns. These are all combined together and I think anxiety differs from a person to another and not everybody have the same symptoms or intensity of the symptoms.

Like me for example I dont have trouble with sleep my friend has. But then in the morning i feel tensed and figety. I feel constantly like living in a dream during the day . Then I have better days like im completely normal.

Its very difficult to understand how our body system or brain (better) works. Its to complicated for psychiatrists and doctors so think a bit hows more complicated for us!!!!

regards from Malta
God Bless

hi im suffereing the same they come and go its like when your body is telling you that slow down i think we need relaxing tecniques to reliev stress and worry like cammomile tea reled breathing or something you like to do. i hope this has helped