Hello, I am a 17 year old male. For many months I have had blood streaks in my stool and pain while defecation. The blood is usually somewhere inbetween bright and dark red. But today whilst doing my buisness pain ensued and upon looking into the toilet, I shockingly see the sight of bright red bloody water, more than I have ever encountered before.

Sidenote: I usually go to the bathroom 2-3 times a WEEK, and when I do my stool is usually hard and very thick, causing pain. Although there is pain while defecation, there is no rectal discomfort any time after.

I have been doing some research and I think that I maybe have an anal fissure, or a case of hemroids, but this is strictly going of research.

I am wondering what you guys think, any help is appriciated.

I think that you should go to the doctor to get this checked out considering it sounds like it has been going on for a little while now.

Laura

You should poo EVERYDAY just saying, so what if your a girl it's BAD if you don't go at LEAST 1x per day you are poisoning your body by not going also it does sound like a fisser or hemeroid from your harder then normal stool drink LOTS of water eat lots of fruits and veggies and get some fiber in your diet so ur more regular ( I know over a year late but better now then never , hope you get a notification that I post if not future reader might benifit )