Hi, i'm 31 and i've had blood in my stool after drinking of and on for the last 7/8 years. at first it was like once a year, then progressed to to now i notice it when i drink alocohol lots, for instance drink 2-3 nights in a row heavy. I'm a binge drinker and eat spicy foods. Could this be an ulcer? the color usually is bright red yet sometimes can seem to be maroon at times. there are times that the i get just a few drops after i do my deed, but then there's times that the toilet water is actually all red. this can happen for 2 weeks then go away for 2 months or longer, or come back again a week lateer. seems to be more as time goes on. yet like i said its very sproadic. Any ideas? Ulcer? Hemrrhoids? Colon Cancer :-( i know i need to get checked but have this phobia with this area and people touching. i know it has to be done and will regardless. any ideas in waiting? thanks PS one thing i'll add is there isn't really any discomfort or pain when using the washroom.

what ive noticed mainly/lately are 5-6 drops of blood just after stool is all out. that's it. any ideas? thx