So im a 17 year old girl..i sarted masturbating but without insering my finger in ...once i tried to insert it about 4 or 5 cm in ..and when i finished i bled a little ...like pink blood ..not too much and i was only abl to see blood on a tissue i repeat a bit and pink so did i broke my hymen ...that would be a problem bcz im getting engaged and he would kill me if he knows i list my hymen bcz in my country the husband should be the ine breaking it!plz help im so scaredddddd!!!

Please reply im so scared!

My friend's mom said there is noway to lose the hymen while masturbation it can only be lost during intercourse is that true????

Um, I'm only 15, but I kinda, sorta think you did. Sorry. The hymen is a thin layer of skin that is in the vagina. You can break doing a lot of things, using tampons, riding a bike or horse. In my opinion, virgnity is an mentality and shouldn't be determined by your hymen considering it can break so easily. I'm still a virgin because I haven't had sex, but I'm pretty sure I've broken my hymen.

I don't know i actually asked my friend's mom it happened to her too and she said the hymen cannot be broken during masturbation ...only penetration can break it ...and when its broke u should feel at least a bit pain but lots of sun...i think i scratched my self bcz i have ling nails ...i really hope so

Did u bleed too much bcz my blood was pink and a few And i only saw it on a tissue i dont think its the hymen

I'm not sure because I was actually on my period when I used my first tampon. It felt weird, so that could have been my version of pain? There is the possibility of scratching yourself though.

I really hope so ...