Okay, Last month I had gotten my period around the 12th of March, which usually lasts 5 days or 6 the most. Today is the 17th of april, and about 5 days ago (April 12th) I went out my boyfriends and went to the bathroom. After I peed (tmi), i wiped myself and saw that I had lots of light brown blood. I figured it was the start of my period. I went home and put a tampon on. I woke up around 3am to change the tampon and saw there was a little bit of brownish blood on it. It didn't strike me as weird, so i put another tampon on and went to sleep. Its been 5 days and nothing yet. I rarely keep track of my periods but I know when I am about to get it. I also get painful cramps, sore boobs right before my period and nothing. We have been trying to conceive for a year now and I had so many disappointments that I haven't been keeping track. I took a pregnancy tests 3 days ago and today and they were both negative.

The only symptoms I'm dealing with right now are mood swings and a little pelvic pressure.

What do you think?

I'm going through the exact same thing right now. My periods 6 days late now and I had brown spotting/discharge for a few hours and then it went away. I am going through a few more symptoms such as nausea and what not. I have not taken another PT as I don't want to spend money and the next day get my period but I'm getting tired of waiting! Mostly, I don't want to test too early and it come out negative but really be positive! Hang in there!