hello. i'm now 5 months postpartum. i'm exclusively breastfeeding and have not resumed periods. however, at 4 months postpartum i experienced brown spotting for less than a day.At the time I thought I was getting my period. I had barely noticeable "cramping", so i don't even think it's worth mentioning. i've felt tired lately and my sex drive has been at all time lows (i've been blaming the tiredness for that). i did;t experience a low sex drive to any extent in my first pregnancy so i don't consider that a tell-tale sign of any sort.
This is my first time postpartum after my first baby so I don't really know what's normal to expect. my husband and i resumed intimacy at an amazing 10 days postpartum using only the natural "pull out" method as birth control. to say the least i'm nervous. Just wondering if spotting normally occurs postpartum before resuming regular periods or if i have reason to be worried... thank you!

Oh my gosh I'm going through the exact same thing right now. So, were you PG? or was it jut weird postpatum "stuff".