NOV.20 I STARTED MY CYCLE AND OFF LIKE THE 24....I STARTED HAVING SOME BROWNISH COLORED BLOOD YESTERDAY (DEC.6) I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON.... DO ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERS???/

Hi honey! My only question is have you had sex ESPECIALLY unprotected sex, from the 24th upto the 6th!?

i got same thing except dates diff plus i have had unprotected sex

i had my cycle on dec 18th and had the brown spotting too 1st week in jan..and now here it is the 2nd week and i have now blood spotting and i did have unprotected sex..i wish i knew the answers as well

Spotting can be from MANY reasons!

1. Conception bleeding - the burrowing of the fertilized egg into the lining of the uterus - usually brown, due to old blood!
2. Ovulation - usually pink streaking with white mucus!
3. Infection - usually red streaking and sometimes quite liquidy
4. Vaginal Bleeding - from increase in hormones, such as menopause, breakthrough bleeding from the BC
5. Wonky month - it's just a weird month of spotting here and there
6. Illness - if you are ill this can actually start intermittant bleeding

Conception bleeding usually will happen upto 10 days after unprotected sex! This doesn't happen ALL the time though! So the fist thing to do is see the dates of unprotected sex and the dates of spotting! If there was NO unprotected sex, check out the list to see if any apply!