my period ended sunday and yesterday i started spotting and cramping? what could it be

The big question is have you had unprotected sex since Sunday?

well me and my husband been trying to get pregnant for 7 months now, and my obgyn has put me on prenatal vitemans for a little over a week now, we been having sex every other day, my period started dec. 27 and it lasts 8 days so it ended on jan 3, and two days ago i started spotting brownish and cramping like my period is on, and now it stopped but my back and stomach still hurts like im on my period

Well honey! This COULD be implantation bleeding!!!!!! XD So unfortunately all we can do is wait till as close as possible till January 27! I'm glad your doctor put you on Prenatal - I tell ALL women trying to conceive to do this! There is a HUGE increases in a womans fertility from using these vitamins! So fingers crossed and please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck honey!

wow, i just googled implntation bleeding, and thats scrary!!!! well now the bleeding stopped, so let see whats next

It's not scary honey, it's a GOOD thing if that is what it is!!!! :-D Time will tell!

ok now im really confused and on top of that you have a smily face, so what is that mean? please explain more if you don't mind thank you so much for your time :-)

Now I'm confused!!! I thought you said you and your husband have been trying? Then I mentioned to you about this is a good sign of perhaps implantation bleeding, then you said that you researched that it was scary, then I replied "it's a GOOD thing if that is what it is!!! :-D" And that only time will tell! No you are saying you're confused!! So I'm confused that you are confused!!! ;-) IF this is indeed implantation bleeding this ISN'T SCARY It's a GOOD THING!!! Now enter :-D !!!

hahahah ok thats too much information, im sorry, yes me and my husband are trying to get pregnant for 7months now, but no luck, so how is implantation bleeding good? and what you mean by now enter? please help thank you

Now enter smiley face!! When you are having unprotected sex, SOMETIMES when there has been conception, there is something called Implantation Bleeding!! It is when the embryo burrows into the lining of your uterus, which causes a "mini" period effect, usually brown spotting/discharge! It's not like a regular period, as this is the sloughing of the entire lining of your uterus, this is just a small part, plus the moment of conception, your hormones increase IMMEDIATELY! This can also cause something called "vaginal bleeding" which is also like a period - but can't be like a normal period, as there was no regular menstrual cycle - just an inrease in estrogen and progesterone!

So this is why I was saying it's NOT scary it's a GOOD thing! SMILEY FACE!!! So now do you think it's a good thing?

im happy to hear that :-)
but i still don't want to get my hopes high like i always do, so i will just wait and see if my period comes on or not or if im pregnant, i will just pray like i do every month, thank you :-)

i will keep my fingers crossed too honey! Have you ever spotted like this before though?

i did 2 months ago but only for one day and i did'nt feel a thing, but this time i was cramping like my period was on and my back was hurting and my legs so i was just like freaking out, i have a 5 year old daughter but i don't remember that happening to me at all so i guess there is first time for everything :-)

Yes it doesn't happen all the time or even often but it definitely happens!

well now i guess i have no choice but wait and count days and see what happens looool :-)