I lost my virginity a little over a week ago. Unprotected (Yeah, I know, bad idea), and havent had sex since then. Everything was just fine until a couple days ago, now i feel weak, dizzy, small headache, and have very little appetite. Yesterday my breasts were a little sore and I had a little bit of cramps/stomach pain, and chills, but those have seemed to have gone away for the most part now. I keep worrying that im pregnant. But would I have symptoms that soon? Or do these things happen after you lose your virginity, is it my body's way of adjusting to having had sex for the first time? Im quite worried. So could this all just be in my head and im worrying myself sick? PLEASE! let me know if you have any ideas what might be going on!! Im kind of desperate!!

It is hard to know the likelyhood of pregnancy without knowing what part of your cycle you were at. How long is your cycle normally, and what cycle day were you on? Cycle day one is the first day of your last period.

the first day of my last period was around the 21st of last month. i dont know really how long the cycle is, it kind of varries from month to month. I should be expecting it some time in the next week or so.

my main question though is if your body can do things like this after losing virginity?

just out of curiosity, what is the likelyhood of getting pregnant your first time having sex?

hi well im in the same situation as this person right here i lost my virginity unprotected and i started having stomach aches and all of that and im supposed to get my period in a week and i was wondering if those symptoms could just be from loosing your virginity.

well i think i lostit but i dont know ... but is your stomach suppost to be blodding or going to the bathroom every 10 mins..and your vigina hurting ..????

Okay so I recently lost my virginity to a man i love so very much. I am scared cause it was like on december 2nd and it is now the 22nd of december and im still having stomach aches but no bleeeding..Is this suposed to happen? what does thi mean? am i pregnant? wel its actually been the second time of loosing it..why does this happen? after him using protction and taking it off if he were to touch him self and ut his fingers in me, ould that get me pregnant?

so mmxp did you end up being pregnant or wat? i lost my virginity like three days ago i feel the same way too im scared

well am not tryin to scare you but if you guys are not pregnant you should check for some vaginal infection i was fellin like that about a year ago anf now i have a 2 1/2 months !

Well the origianl poster has never returned.. wonder if she was pregnant.

First off never have sex with out proper protection unless you really want a baby and or an STD or infection. I am married to someone and we have only been with eachother and we have been together for 15 years but we still use protection because we do not want another child. To not use it is pure stupidity and laziness.

When I had sex for the first time I had no discomfort, no pain bleeding, cramping or anything.

If a girl is due to have her period in say about a week, chances are she is ovulating or about to and therefor protection is a must until after her period is gone!

Normally (but everyone is differnt to a point) ovulation takes place about a week or so prior to the begining of your period. If you can, pay attention to your body and you will actually be able to feel yourself ovulating. It took me time but now I can and it makes things alot safer.

here is info to deterimne IF you have or are about to ovulate.. may be able to be hlepful to see if your chances of pregnancy were very high during your last sexual experience...

A woman's monthly cycle is measured from the first day of her menstrual period until the first day of her next period. On average, a woman's cycle normally is between 28-32 days, but some women may have much shorter cycles or much longer ones. Ovulation can be calculated by starting with the day the last menstrual period (LMP) starts or by calculating 12-16 days from the next expected period. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of the LMP. This is what many refer to as the "fertile time" of a woman's cycle, because sexual intercourse during this time increases the chance of pregnancy. Ovulation can occur at various times during a cycle, and may occur on a different day each month.

im having the same exact problems.
i lost my virginity a week ago, with a 18 year old
and im 15. he didn't use protection. i had my period
3 days after we had sex, so i didn't think i was pregnant.
but then i realized that it takes 6-12 days to start getting
signs. i had a longer then usually period, and i went all day
yesterday without it and it started back today, then i read
that between 6-12 days if you start bleeding again you have
the possibility of being pregnant.. im scared, and so is he.

im fifteen.. FIFTEEN!
my first time to have sex, and my whole life
might be ruined..

To the young lady that had the sore breasts and other symptoms.
Unless your guy was really aggressive with you and rough with
your breasts you might be pregnant. My breasts were so sore they
could not be touched and I was pregnant.....had no idea that sore
breasts was a sign of pregnancy.
You all should go get pregnancy tests about 6weeks after your sexual
incounter. If you all are not pregnant then go get tested for STD's.
(Prayerfully they will all come back negative) Then you all should
ALWAYS use a condom. (I used a condom, but it broke at the end that's
how I got pregnant.) Nothing is 100% other than not having sex at all
but you guys have to try to protect yourselves and get on some birth contol. I wasnt on it before but after this baby I will be finding some quick.
Oh and after I lost my virginity I never had any of that stuff happen to me.
My stomach felt a little funny during and after sex in the beginning but once you get used to having sex that should stop (unless you run into a guy that is really large if you get my drift)

i had sex with my boyfriend 5 dayz ago we used protection,this was our 2nd time doing it after me loosing my virginity.. on the 2nd day after we had sex i spotted blood and have been bleeding since? i was on my period 2 weeks ago and im not supppose to start my next period for another two weeks? should i be worried lol? im getting paranoid of being pregrnant or osmething, but your not suppose to bleed if you are pregnant are you?

Okay so i get invited to this party with all the guys i hang out with , but i usually go with my best frienddd but she was grounded because o the fact we left with them on chrismas at 1 in the morning and came back at 5.
But any ways i ask my mom and i go it was like 10pm sunday night when i live my house , no girls exceptt me , andd so i start drinking with this kis i had something with a year ago and so my Ex was there and this Other kid that liked me but w.e i kept drinking buti really dont know how much i drank do to the fact that we were sharing drinks and so i get screwed up and couldnt even walk straight and this kid ( the one i had somehing with a year ago ] took me to the back of the house there we start kissin blah blah blah andd soo he started doing i told him not 2 but i was drunk and i kept on with what ever he was doing and so he started saying some nasty ass sh*t that i will never forget andd he takes off my pants sont remember how it happend but it did then my underwear and he starts well u know and im telling him it hurts and he keeps On and he tells me justt kiss me kiss me and we were standing up then My best friends boyfrind comes walking ( His like a brother to me ] andd find us and i put my pants on and im really scare... But anyway i start Crying and told him that i didnt want him to be my First , and he sayd look Lorena i wasn't your first i didnt go all the way in blah blah blah But my Vigina really hurt i was siting down and when i went to stand up it really hurted..
Well i go home and my underwear is full of blood and the next day There was to spots of blood , Did he take my Virginty or is it possible that im still a virgin?????
This happend 3 days ago and im really down I've been Crying alot and im really digustedd by the guy i dont wann asee him or talkk to him ever again... :(
Ummm well if anyone Can writee about this please and thank You.
Oh the guy didnt use a condomm

The symptoms are those of pregnancy. A week seems too soon for the symptoms to begin, but it probably means you're pregnant. However, those symptoms could be signs of a venereal (sexual) disease. You'd better see your gynecologist ASAP.

Welcome to motherhood.

Your vaginal area may hurt, because your hymen may have broken.
That is normal for your first time.
You may be worried and that is why you are feeling all of those aches and pains.
For your first time, you are most likely not pregnant.
Don't sweat it.
If you are truly worried, take a pregnancy test.
But the next time you have sex, i recommend protection.