I just lost my virginity last night. We sort of had sex twice in a row, but each time only lasted about 30 seconds. The first time he didn't go all the way in, but it hurt. The second time, he went all the way in and it was pretty painful, but I figured after a little bit it would stop hurting. Wrong! I eventually just told him to stop. There was some bleeding durring sex, and I'm still bleeding now. Its mostly bright red blood, and more like spotting but it hasn't stopped. I don't think its because of my hymen breaking and that definitely wasn't what caused the pain. I've also noticed that today my vaginal walls are swollen and there is some dark brown discharge. We used a condom and I am on birthcontrol. Any help? Am I always going to bleed like this? And when will sex stop hurting so much?

Congrats my dear, no worries it is normal on the first time. I would say it was because he broke the hymen. The swelling will go down in a few days just use common sense medicine there. I want to thank and congratulate you on using both a condom and birth control :-D No, you won't always bleed like this and sex will stop hurting eventually, its like masturbation and good booze, it gets better in time :-)

YEAH! ALMOST SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, BUT I BLEED LIKE ON MY 4TH TIME
BUT IS LIKE MY 6TH TIME DOING IT WITH THE SAME PERSON OBVIOUSLY AND IT STILL HURTS ME
AS MUCH AS THE FIRST TIME. BUT DONT WORRY EVENTUALLY THE BLEEDING WILL STOP, MY BLEEDING
WAS FOR 1 HR BUT SOME OTHER FRIENDS HAS BEEN FOR DAYS. ITS NORMAL! ABOUT THE SWOLLEN
ITS BC YOUR VIGINA IS NOT USE TO IT. HAVE FUN! :-D