So I have 2 questions. 1. For the past few months now, I have been waking up to several bug bites. Not too severe & now they seem to be fine but I just wanted to know where they came from? I looked up bed bug bites & it doesn't look like it came from them. But no exact answer is needed, just curious. 2. My brother slept over lastnight but he slept on the floor while I on my bed. & He woke up today to 10 bug bites on just his right hand. Everywhere else is fine. Just his right hand. Im just very worried since alot of it came in just one night. I'm wondering what they are from & what I can do in the future to prevent them? Also, I hasn't washed my blankets in awhile so I thought maybe that was the reason so I washed them today & they are fine now. Thank you to whoever can help.

They could still be bedbug bites not everyone reacts the same... Lift your bed up and look for black specks. The black specks would be signs of feces from bedbugs. Remove your matress and box springs from its frame... If its bed bugs you will find them on the frame or shells from them molting and getting bigger.. bed bugs go through many stages before adulthood... They are drawn to you by the carbon dioxide you breathe out and will follow you room to room if you leave that room.. bedbugs commonly bite you in several place in the same area till full... If you find no signs of bedbugs... Get a good size bowl fill it with soapy water and shine a light on it when you go to bed... The light and the water will attract the fleas... They will jump in and drown... Now if it were a spider bite you would be 2 marks in the bump... I believe it to be bed bugs as I have had them in my house before... Check where I told you and if you have more questions contact me... Hope this helped

For bed bug lots of spray are avilable in market also liquid medicine. You just clean your bed and spray medicine through out your bed and close room for full day .Open it in the evening . You will be now free for bug bite.