So for the past month, I've been getting bug bites all over my legs. At first they were from my bed, but after a throughout cleaning of the sheets, vacuuming and all that stuff, no more bites from there. Apparently not bed bugs because I didn't see any blood stains or bug droppings. Now I'm just getting random bug bites--I discover them at random times during the day. I found one just today near my knee at noon. They always look the same and they're always on my legs and top of my feet--no where else. Here's a couple of pictures: I was thinking this latest bite came from some bug hiding in the pair of pants?

If you could tell me what kind of bug bite that is and how to get rid of these bugs, I would be grateful. Thank you! :D

Whoops, here are the pics: http://img24.imageshack.us/i/0929091343.jpg/
http://img208.imageshack.us/i/0929091343a.jpg/

Could they be flea bites?

I'm not sure. Some of them look kinda like flea bites but some bites are a bit larger. So maybe a combo? What do you guys think?

It's hard to tell from the pictures but I'll go with flea bites. You say they're on the top of your feet and legs, just where fleas would be. Do you have a cat or dog that has fleas? Has anyone brought their pet in to your home? If it's an apartment, they can travel.

Check a pet store for a spray or flea bomb.

Hope it helps.

Yeah, now that I think of it, it just might be. We don't have pets in the apartment but our neighbors and others have pets. I leave my window (that has a screen) open a lot so maybe they come in that way or something? I'm try getting some flea spray. Thank you for your help, everyone! :-D

It is possible that the fleas come in that way. I think you should give it a shot and let us know how it works out--if it doesn't, we'll try a different tack! Let me know how it goes, okay?

Did it happen that the screen was the issue here? I would like to hear if it happened to be fleas or not. I know it's weird when you can't find the solution for strange bites.

yes, i'm curious too as to what they came from because i'm suffering from the exact same problem!

If you were able to figure out what the issue is, can you come back and tell us? I think we might be suffering from the same issue! Thanks :-)

I had this same issue for about 9 mo.No bugs,no scabies,nothing.I was able to rid this awful issue with hand sanitizer gel.I dug at any spot coming up whit the gel slatherd into the spot.Havr not had a problem since,took about a week to finish off all spots.

if they are all over the legs i believe them to be chiggers and not bed bugs, to the many who posted on here, this sounds to be the case

i have the same things

i put on anti itch cream and it helped also spray your matress with blech water it helps or hairspray:-D

Today ive noticed bites all over my legs and at thee bottem. Of my leg rifht at the top of my foot are two bite marks that look like a spider bite. Idk what it is but they weeent there earlier they just randomly apperead i guess bc i startes iching