I have been having this problem for as long as I can remember and I am almost 30 years old. I believe that I am highly allergic to flea bites. Every spring and summer, I get like infested with flea bites all over my body. I live in the country, but I don't have any animals because of this problem. But due to where I live and our neighbors we still have fleas. So I can't get rid of them. Is there any way that I can be tested to see if I am highly allergic and then can something be done? I have tried every over the counter medicine and anti-itch cream made. Nothing seems to work. It is rather embarrassing walking around with at the peak of the season having over 100 bites all over me that are red and yucky. Please help.

Hey im 13 and I'm at my grandparents house for some of the summer and they have fleas in there house . It is a pain when the bite you. When they itch really bad I usually put
Quartizone on it , it stops itching for a little while . But my grandma gets rid of the by taking all the sheets in the wash and bleach them in really hot water . And then she vacuums every where , and that's how you are supposed to get rid of them . Fleas like damp places . This is really all I know ,sorry of I didn't help you .