when i feel or run my finger down the right side of my nose, it just goes in and curves out on the nostril. but on the left side, it kinda curves out along the main bone is my nose, like flairs out, feels like a lump or something, lump, above my nostril, then goes out on nostril. it looks kinda swollen above nostril too, but not painful. i do feel it though, weird sensation, like a tingling and pressure. hard to explain, but isnt normal like the other side. im concerned it could be something serious, and cannot see specialist for 5 wks! could this be a symptom of something serious??

I have the same problem have you figured anything out please let me know asap
I have been to the doctor and they dont know what it is.

Thanks

If the bump is on the dividing wall that's between both nostrils, (septum) it's a nasal septal hematoma:  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

You probably scratched it by mistake with a fingernail and then it formed. It will not go away unless you have it removed.

Well I would like to think about horses before you look for zebras. Could be a deviated septum. The septum divides your nostril. It is not uncommon for the septum to push to the right or left.  This is a condition you are usually born with or could be an acquired condition from a well placed elbow or fist to the nose.  Have your PCP (Primary Care Provider) look inside your nose. The nasal bone only extends 1/3 the distance from the nose from your skull. The remainder is soft tissue and this is what gets pushed to the side. GOOD LUCK!