Hi there, I've had this before, I have blisters up my left nostril, no pain in my teeth or throat, but it makes the left side of my face swell up and is quite painful. I've had no cold or flu, this comes on very quick, symptoms started yesterday, sore feeling up my nose, and today, blisters, swelling and pain. Please help, I cant find anything about this, I want to know how to deal with it and what causes it. Doctor didn't help, just turned me away and told me to come back if it carries on. :'(

you could be experiencing an allergic reaction. It should begin to clear up by tomorrow, but if you are having breathing problems or severe pain, go get it checkecd out. Take some tylenol, it should reduce pain and swelling

Hi, my daughter how is 3 yrs old is having some of the same problems. She started complaining about her nose hurt for 2-3 days, then over night her top lip swelled up.And from her left nostril and the side of her face is swollin too. The doctor told me to give her benadryl and some claritin (sorry for spelling). She says it hurts. Need some other advice please.

I had something similiar to this once. I went to the doctor and he gave me a cream to apply two times daily.
If I remember correctly, it's been awhile, he said it was some type of staph infection. Probably picked up from always thinking I have to blow my nose in a public restroom!
Hope this helps.

i had a running nose yesterday and sneezing then today i woke up and my cheek is swallon and a hard lump on my cheek looks like fluid under the skin not really painfull to touch feels a bit numb ....my nose is saw to touch and feels like i have small blisters up the nostril can any one help or have any ideas
???

I also get blisters up inside my left nostril and have been getting them for years approx every 6 months which makes my face swell and teeth and mouth sore as the possion when the blisters pop goes into my chin
I've been the doctors and he does not know what it is
I never have a cold with it and it takes about 10/14 days to clear