It has been 3 weeks sience I have this lump on my right side of my nose. It does not hurt, it is not red, and inside my nostril I do not see anything. I went to the doctor, and she noticed the lump but was not able to say anything. My period came today, and it seems a little bit bigger. Can this be somthing to do with hormones or somthing? Can my period or what I eat make this lump appear?? Should I worry???

I have some white bumps in my right nostril. I went to the doctor because it was not getting better..He gave me an ointment and now it has started to bleed. He said it was some sore of infection and the ointment should clear it up but it seems to be getting worse and moving to the left side. I have no idea what it is but if I find out I will let you know. Mine hurts to touch and burns like no other. But at first was just itchy, I think it's shingles but he said no....If anybody can help please let me know..!!!!!!

I know how you feel. I had a small bump on my right side but now it's starting to get bigger.the doctor wasn't really a help so i am kind of doing a research. I'll let you know if i find something.