I am 23 years old female and overweight. I also has high blood pressure though it is not dangerously high.

I had my first and only Bell's palsy on May last year and I healed completely 2 weeks later.

However, I kept experiencing these symptoms and I am not sure what are the cause of it!! The problems does occur on the right side of my face where I had my BP before.

For the past 6 months I have been experiencing:

1. Pressure around the right eye and forehead, pressure increasing especially when I move my eyes around. I felt like theres a resistance when I tried to look upwards with my right eye.

2. Pressure tends to move towards my nose, right nose is then blocked. No mucus whatsoever to indicate a cold/flu.
Right nose constantly blocked. Its like the nostril passage is closed.

3. Felt pressure up to my upper teeth.

4. Felt better when I put my hand or arm on the pressure. Pressure is then gone.

5. Felt like this the whole day, gone while I am sleeping. then will start all over again the next day.

I am sooo very worried and stressed. I went to check on the internet but couldnt find anything that is related. I hope it is not brain tumor cos I dont feel dizzy or nausea.

Went to see an eye specialist and said that I was fine.

Is this a normal after effect of a BP?

Or is this sinus?

Can sinus occurs without mucus?

I am just so stressed out and depressed because of this.

I would appreciate any replies .

Thanks in advance.

I myself have had similar symptoms as you describe (never had Bells palsy though) and have found partial relief by cutting out all wheat and dairy produce. Plenty of apples/apple juice seem to help too. I'm not saying that this would necesarilly work in your case, but may be worth a try. Don't forget to replace the nutrition you would recieve from these foods with other sources though, like Soy milk.

I`ll tell you a story about my wife where when before we met,she had a bad relationship with the previous guy where she use to get hitup in the face with punches.

Anyway,six years on after marrying me,she started complaining the exact symtoms as yours.Blocked right nostrils,no mucus and pressure around the right eye.Sometimes her right visons not clear and this affected our relationship in alot of ways.She was very scared and wondered if she has some sort of clot occuring inside her head.

Anyhow,I took the first step to rectify this problem.I took my wife to the hospital and explained to the doctor the whole story.

After doing a few checks,the conclusion was that her bone in the nose had been infected and growing.This resulted in blockage of air when sleeping or breathing.

So my friend,don`t get too worried about that fungal infection in your nose.As you grow,that bone inside grows too and breathing gets even harder.

Treatment for it is this: Go to any chemist or pharmacist and buy a nasal spray called: Nasonex Aqueous Nasal Spray 140 Dose,18g
Spray Two puffs into each nostril in the morning.No more than two a day.

This product will reduce and control your symtoms.

Good luck.

I WENT FOR A EYE TEST THEN A CT SCAN AND THEN A MRI AND
YES IT WAS A TUMOR AND THEY WILL GIVE ME A OP IN TWO WEEK
SO IF ANYTHING IS GIVING YOU sh*t AND YOU KNOW IN YOURSELF
ITS NOT RIGHT WELL DONT TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER ITS YOUR LIFE AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep on your left side. Keep you left hand under your body so that your entier body weight is on the left hand. This will open up your right nostril.

Do a yogic breathing called Paranayama. Search internet for the steps.

I had the exact same problems as the OP. I went to the doctor and he told me that my right nostril is 90% blocked because of the bone. He told me that below the age of 13-14 the bone is not yet formed, and its very easy for it to get bent. (i.e. if a tough shot hits your nose when u're playing soccer). As you get older it grows and finalises its shape, you need surgery to fix it. However its a trivial procedure, lasts around 30min and is painless (no nerve endings at that point).

Sleeping on the left side helps a lot usually, but eventually it wont matter anymore.

Where was the tumour, and what type of MRI did you have? Was it of your nose? I have similar problems/pain...

Finally something I can actually DO myself, thanks!

So 23 year old female , did you come to any conclusion

I experience the same n feel like high bp n uneasiness sometimes, i always take steam ti get relieved n sleep on rightside. Been operated for deviated septum twice yet i face this problem. I experience acidity reflux, stress all the time but once i concentrate on right nostril by opening my mouth and trying to calm my right nostril the situation gets better. I gues this acidity, pressure n nervousness is because of right nostril being blocked all thr time. Dunno what to do. Although steam inhaling helps me alot.