ive already had the question answered why it hurts when i swallow my saliva when waking up, but now every now and then like today, my throat hurts(trieed drinking lots of liquids, and gargle salt water) and my nose hurts, there is somewhat a lot of mucus and umm itt hhhurts hen i breathe in really hardd thru my nose o.O

Hi there! Well it is essential to flush the excess nose mucus from the nasal passages and throat area. Mucus left in this area will stagnate and cause infections which worsen the problem. If your mucus doesn't seem to want to go away, you should go see a doctor. You could try with nasal irrigation or nasal lavage, it is a commonly practiced form of maintaining clean sinuses. In India, they use Neti pots, which look a lot like teapots with a small spout that fits in your nostril. You simply tip your head to the side and pour the solution in. The liquid either comes out the other nostril or down the back of your throat and then you spit out. The most common solution used is salt water with a buffer of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). There are other types of nasal irrigation devices available at the drugstore or pharmacy. Or you can just snort the solution from your cupped hands if you don't want to buy another strange gadget. The benefit of this procedure is it washes out contaminates and dislodges excess mucus. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon.

Ahhh see i have thee neti pot an i use it often and i still doesnnt wwork ferr me but apparently it works fer my brother idk but i knoww im using it correctly hmmm bbut thanks fer the reply! :-)