Hello!
I have a problem. I noticed some sort of a bulge in my lower abdomen. It is a size of an apricot and it is quite obvious. I can even push it lower, almost to the genital area. When I stand, the bulge in the abdomen is even more noticeable. I causes me pain, although not so severe as you might think...

I think you have problem with hernia. But you must go to a physician and let the specialist determine what is actually wrong. Diagnosis is easily made – you will be asked to cough and then the bulge will come out the physician will touch you and determine your state. The main treatment is hernia repair surgery. The goal is to support the weak tissues and prevent the intestines from bulging out of the abdomen. The recovery from surgery is very short- few days and then person is asked not to lift things.