Hey, I need advice!
I am not overweight, but I have a stomach bulge. I am doing sit ups, but it doesn’t help. My stomach is still evident... What should I do about this stomach bulge?

You should get regular and general exercise. The secret of reducing overall body fat is burning calories. As you see, just doing sit up won’t make a difference.
Here is one good exercise for lower abdomen” lie on the floor with extended body. Put your hands next to your body (or under behind, if that makes easier). Lift your legs (which are extended) and lift them up and down...do not drop them on the floor. Do you feel the muscles? If yes, you are doing it right. Keep n doing that thing and soon, the bulge will disappear.

Hi Ryland,
There are many exercises that you can do in order to get rid of bulge stomach. Sit ups are one of them, but they are not most effective in the process of losing unwanted fat. The thing that I would recommend is crunches, and as a matter of facts there are several ways to do crunches. Do you go to do gym or you do your exercises at home? At gym you can find many machines that can help you with this. You just follow the instructions and you will notice the chance in no time. However if you are prone to having your stomach return as soon as you stop exercising like some of us, you will need to continue to do this all the time, at least three times a week.