Hi. I'm 24 year old female.
I don’t know am I making too much fuss over this but I have right to be informed.
About few days ago I have noticed that my axillary lymph nodes are a bit swollen. I don’t know what could cause this.
Just to make things scarier, yesterday I have watch on TV some documentary about lymphomas, cancers of the lymph nodes and I am wondering could this be cause of my node swelling. What kind of symptoms lymphomas are causing?

Well, from this perspective I can't say a lot about your problem. I know only that axillary node swelling is one of the most severe symptoms of inflammation of any kind. You could get throat inflammation and still get lymph node swelling.
You are right about one thing, because lymph tissue is found throughout the body; adult lymphomas can begin in almost any part of the body.
There are two types of lymphoma, Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Possible signs of adult lymphoma include fever, sweating, fatigue, and weight loss and you didn’t mention that you have suffered from these symptoms.
But, you will be sure only after you schedule your self a professional examination.