hello,

I recently noticed a bump in the testicle area. definatly not on my testicles but near\between them. if i were to run my hand down the back side of my penis, i could find it basically at the end of the shaft and between my testicles. i am not sure if this is just a part i have never encountered before or if it is something irregular. i am a 21 year old male. if infact this is uncommon, what could someting like this likely be??

concerned, KB

darn, also forgot to mention, other than this terrible cold i got last weekend i have had no problems healthwise. (i.e- no blood in urine, pain in urine etc.......)

Don't worry That is just pubic hair growing and it makes a bump when it is growing. They itch sometimes but it is a natural thing. I am 12 years old and I have them to. This is just what I learned in my sex ed class so don't take my word for it. :-D