I have a huge problem – I hope someone here will be able to help me. I am having extremely painful bump on the testicles. Because of that I’m in great depression.

I really feel that my marriage prospect is over. I mean, who will love me in this way?? Especially when one can have a thousand better choices.

Hey man!! Cheer UP!!! Don’t let herpes become the driving force of your life or your love choices. Many people have herpes, but it is not important what you have - it's how you deal with it that matters. Love has no boundaries!!!!

I really appreciate your encouragement. Thanks man!!!
I was just diagnosed and it was really hard for me to accept it!!! I’ve never imagined that herpes is so painful and uncomfortable. Mow I can just pray for no more obs.

Thanks a lot for a support, really.

how long u had?

I would make an appointment with a urologist and have the bump inspected.
A painfull bump may infact turn out to be a cancerous bump. And since a painfull bump and later discoloration of the scrotum are the only symptoms, it may be worth having checked out.