I have a big bump on my penis. I’ve had it for about 3 days now and I’m terrified at what it is. I can’t even see what it is since it’s far inside of my foreskin and I still can’t pull it back. I can’t tell what it looks like all I know is I have a big bump and it hurts like a mother f****r when I touch it with something. It’s also itchy but I can’t scratch it since it also hurts like a mother f****r. I haven’t had sex since I’m only 15 but should I be terrified at what I have here.

Health Guru

Hi, you don't say where on your foreskin it is but seeing as you say you can't pull your foreskin back I take it the lump is near the back behind the glands where it joins the shaft? You also don't say how big it is or what it looks like, if you can give all that information and any other you feel is important it will help a lot.

Yeah the bump is behind my glands . It’s not on the side of the penis it’s on top of my penis, like where the beginning of my tip starts. This bump is sort of big like a pimple but a little bigger. I don’t know what it looks like since from my perspective all I see is a bump in my skin, but I know if I could pull back my fore skin It would be some red bump

Health Guru
Is it just that your foreskin is tight why you can't pull it back or another reason?

Oh yeah my foreskin is still just tight

Health Guru
What it could be is an infection that's got in from not being able to pull your foreskin back and clean under it.
Have you ever tried doing stretching your foreskin back gently to slowly stretch the opening so your able to pull it back at all?

Yeah I stretch it every time I take a shower. I usually try and stretch it under warm water for at least 2 minutes

Health Guru
Another way you can stretch it is use your two little fingers, put them inside the opening of your foreskin pulling them apart or getting two teaspoons and inserting the handles down inside the foreskin and glands then carefully pulling the spoon heads apart so it stretches the skin.
Have you ever tried to wash under the foreskin by squirting water under it an do you think the spot is on the underside of the foreskin or on the glands themself?

Yes I have tried to wash under my foreskin. I usually pull it to the max that I can’t and just wash it. I don’t know if it’s on the glands themselves but it is near them

Health Guru
Another way you can clean under your foreskin is to get an eye dropper or syringe with out the needle but make sure they are clean by sterilizing them in boiling water first, fill with warm water put the end in the opening of your foreskin then pinch the foreskin round the end to great a real and pump the water in and let it soak for 4 to 5 minutes squeeze gently round the base of the glands then release your foreskin and let the water out then rinse the same way several times or when you take a pee pinch the end of your foreskin shut then pee so your foreskin starts to balloon out and hold it like before, that is also a good way to help stretch your foreskin too.
Unless you can actually see the spot there isn't much you can do yourself so I would advise if it doesn't start get better in a day or so to go get checked out at your doctor.

Alright man I’m going to try it out, thanks for all the help

Health Guru
The more you do the stretching exercises the faster the skin will stretch, you can also rub baby oil into your foreskin to so the skin stays supple.
If you have any more questions feel free to message me