My husband is 33 and has difficulty pulling the foreskin back. It is tight and when he forces it, it is not only painful but it slits the skin in the 4 "corners" if you will of the opening. I am afraid that it is something more or that it can become something worse if left untreated. He tries everything to relieve it but the itching and swelling is a regular thing for him. In the shower the warm/hot water helps with the pulling back but then as the skin dries it strangles his penis shaft and his head gets beet red and hurts after a while. Just as if he had a ring that was too tight. I ask him to leave the skin pulled back but i can see that it is painful. We are soooo tired of this and are not trying to get the circumcision as that is a LAST resort. I just need some light shed on this issue and I also want to know some alternative treatments that we can try before jumping under the knife. Please Help! Thank you! 8-| ?

your husband maybe suffering from an infection possibly yeast or thrush.
check his diet. more water, less sugar. good hygiene and pee before and after sex.

see your doctor and get some treatment, you may both need a course of medication to prevent you re infecting each other.

it is normal for the foreskin to be fairly tight, and its quite hard to pull the foreskin fully back over the glans (head) with a full erection. but with the infection the problem will be worse.

dont worry, dont force it. little and often will cure a tight foreskin. in rare cases some men need surgical relief.

I also have the problem.. I usually strech my foresking and it has made a BIG diifence and ive only been doing about..3 or 4 days.

There are many ways to stretch..try and look more on the internet

Could be phimosis

Guys this happens to me when I have been away from my girl for a while. Like the others have said pull it back regularly and keep it clean. Also to help combat the driness durring the day put some vasolin or something on it.

i think the best way to keep it from hurting while havingg sex and keep it clean at the same time is:

everytime you take a shower pull the skin back slowly with warm water and if its diffcult use shampoo to oull it back.

then clean youre penis throughlly and make sure you take a shower everyday and celan it well.

then when the time comes to be with youre partner its easier.

yes at first it will hurt but afterwars the skin gets stretchy and can be pulled back anytime.

Hi The Latina1:

Avoiding circumcision is very smart because it is a very injurious operation.

Here are some instructions for your husband:

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.