When will I be able to pull back my foreskin? I am currently 15, and I think I have smegma, it's like small white-ish yellow-ish pimples, like surrounding the top of the foreskin. Also, after masturbation, sperm gets stuck behind my foreskin, I see this as a problem, I do remove it from them with a handkerchief. I am just asking when it is supposed to be fully pulled back without having to do stuff about it. 

I guess I am going to bump this? I need answers. Thanks!

Health Guru
Hi, sorry I never see your original post, are you able to pull your foreskin back at all to expose any of the glands yet?

Oh yes. I can see the tip of it and actually even more. Exactly when I do that I see the small white stuff.

Health Guru
I take it that If you try to pull It back any further then it starts to get tight and painful?
What your talking about being small white pimples are they on your foreskin or on the penis head it's self and when you say when is it supposed to be pulled back without doing anything about it, I don't understand what you mean by that?

Yeah well it's not painful but it's tight.

They are on the top of the foreskin, you know when I pull it back to the max I can see them. And well yeah they're not exactly like pimples. Just like small white stuff.

I meant when am I going to be able to fully pull back the foreskin and expose the penis head and everything.

Health Guru
All you need to do is gradually stretch your foreskin opening by pulling it back as far as you can so you can just feel it start to stretch then hold it there for a minute, repeat several times Twice a day and your find it gets easier to retract over time.
To me they sound more like foredyce spots what are normal during puberty.

Yes! They look almost exactly like this: https://imgur.com/a/F5CUS (this is in the mouth tho)

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.

Health Guru
Foredyce spots won't do any harm I know they are a bit unsightly but in time they do go, the difference between them and smegma is they are a build up of sebum under the skin and smegma is a build up of dead skin cells and body oils that accumulates under the foreskin on a male or under the clitoral hood on a female
I forgot to mention it's best to stretch your foreskin when you take a bath and the skin has had time to soak as it will help soften the skin making it stretch easier another tip for you is to get some baby oil and messaged that into your foreskin twice a day
If you have any problems just send me a private message and I'll help if I can and its a pleasure to out.