Yo,

I've been having problems on my foreskin, everytime my pull it back, the skin on the tip keeps splitting, and It aches like hell. A friend of mine told me its phimosis and that everytime I need to pull it back I should use lubricant I would really like to fix it. And I dont know what I can do...

Peace

Phimosis is an inability to draw back the foreskin over the tip of the penis due to a constriction of the opening of the foreskin. Some men may have “relative phimosis” where they are able to retract their foreskin partially.
However, you may not have phimosis but very short frenulum, which also can cause inability to retract the foreskin. Frenulum is a small fold of tissue that connects the shaft to the head. Can you make a difference between these two conditions?
IS there a constriction of the opening of the foreskin or is the frenulum too short?
Phimosis can sometimes cause troubles like problems urinating, infection due to inability to wash under the foreskin, which is a must, pain during erections, etc
Some years ago, circumcision was the only solution. However, today doctors use different procedures.
Sometimes a doctor prescribes a weak corticosteroid. Before the cream is applied, a foreskin is pulled back as far as possible. If this doesn’t help, a doc may decide to perform a surgery but not circumcision. During general anesthesia, a small cut is made at the opening to loosen up the opening, so that it could be retracted.
However, there is something you may try to do at home on your own. It is called the stretching technique and is done best in the shower, so that your penis can soak in warm water. Choose a lubricant, a baby oil or something and pull your foreskin forward away from the body a couple of times and then pull it back and hold it stretched for a couple of minutes. DO this twice a day. One the hole gets big enough, insert a finger into the foreskin and grip the head of the penis between finger and thumb. Then start rolling the foreskin over the thumb until the tight ring turns white with stretching. Hold it like that as long as you can, for like 5 min or so. Later on, you ,may decide to use more fingers. The more you do it, the better but don’t do anything that hurts.
In case you have doubts what this could be, you should see an urologist and seek proper treatment but remember, circumcision is the last resort and don’t even think about it unless nothing else works and you start experiencing difficulties.

I have one problem. In my case, the frenulum is too shot, I think. Each time I have sex, the forskin doesnt retract fully. When it does, it just rolls back around the glands, making it really tight. Also, I think that my glands are really sensitive. When they get in contact with anything, I feel some sort of weird feeling, some kind of ache that takes away the erection. But, when I have sex with a condom, with the foreskin unretracted, everything works ok (the glands).

What can I do?

Definitely use a moisturizer. But make sure you go for one that is made just for the penis skin. There are some good penis health cremes on the market that you should check out. Find one that has Vitamin E and shea butter in it.... it will work best.

Health Guru

Just use something like baby oil and it will do exactly the same job and it's a lots cheaper than the penis health cream that person is trying to promote what has no medical findings that it actually works!