I'm 16 in about 5 non erect and 7 erect but I had the problem that my foreskin when it passes the corona its to tight and stays underneath it. Also I have a vein going from the top foreskin of the penis to bottom that when the skins fold its it really painful. Please anyone I am starting to freak out. I have done some excercise and they have work just worries that might not fix the problem is:( and I am scared to tell a doctor

Hi Alex,

It's very common for your foreskin to not retract fully until around 16.  You need to stretch your foreskin.  You can do it a couple of ways.  First off, get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans spreads the opening.  You can also use your fingers to spread the opening.

The more often you do it the faster you'll notice results.  You don't have to hurt yourself but you may notice some discomfort.

Once you get it to retract easily it should "fix" the vein problem.  Lots of guys have very prominent veins on their penis.

Hope it helps.

Hi Alex:

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Women are much more likely to have an orgasm when the male is foreskinned.

Your foreskin keeps your glans penis moist and sensitive.

Do what medic-dan says.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

Well okay i am uncircumcised and i like it. i made the mistake of circumsising my son as a baby. i want to say a few important things all uncircumcised MEN SHOULD KNOW!
As NATURAL PENIS men here in the east coast of the U.S.we are OUTNUMBERED. So we need to all show woman that we are NOT dirty and ugly.HERE ARE SOME TIPS!
First off my I have gotten a surgery called Frenuloplasty. Its a small local anesthetic surgery. I got it done besuase i felt like my frenulam (under skin string connection)was a little tight and it got in the way. It helps for me to keep the under side of my head that meets the shaft clean. Some men don’t have the freunulum but are still uncut. When foreskin is pulled far back it looks like a CIRCUMSISED penis. i don’t have too much extra so i feel comfortable with it. If you have TOO MUCH SKIN id say to cut the whole thing, but not too sure on that one either the person should decide that on there own, id hate to loose all the great feeling of sensitivity. I would make the suggestion to a young man to get the FRENULOPLASTY any day. it was COVERED under my standard urologist charges threw my Health Insurance.
Secondly Clean It, no girl like a dirty smelly penis. I have a FEW mETHODS on keeping a UNCIRCUMSISED PENIS LOOKING FRESH AND CLEAN FLESHY LOOK! Use a WASH CLOTH when bathing around the foreskin and let the suds flow for a second before you run water over it. I prefer DIAL vitamin C boost body soap. it leaves a citrus taste to it. Use a small silky cloth or silky underwear to DRY AROUND THE FORESKIN. i always use the Sporty silky boxer briefs to wear and to dry. THEN right after that i pull back my skin and dry in front of a fan for a second. This helps keep you best skin tone under the flap of the foreskin.
Third use a little vitamin E oil when you masturbate. too much roll over action will dry up around the rim of the skin in its natural soft position. Lastly don’t pull it too far back very often, save it for when your intimate. Sometimes i pull it back when i pee for the couple a second s when peeing..

Use a little vitamin E oil when stroking