I'm 16 years old and about two years ago I noticed a small, somewhat hard bump on my left testicle (for all i know it could have been there for forever). It confuses me because it's about 3/4 the size of a pea and it's harder than everything else (cancer?)but it's no more tender than "everything else" (aches only if I check it out too much) and it has never changed size whatsoever.
I know you can get cancer at any age, but i've known this bump to be on my teste for as long as I can remember, it was just two years ago I really actually got worried.
So is it dangerous?
Or is it a cyst or something like that?

Hi! You should not feel any lumps. I found that testicular cancers are usually firm, non-tender masses. Depending on the size of the mass, it should be able to be felt on most occurrences, although this is not guaranteed. Other possible causes would be a cyst, hydrocele or varicocele. These type of lesions are more fluid, and thus may not always be felt. You'll probably need a scrotal ultrasound, you should go see your doctor right away to have the bump examined.