I got my tounge pirced 5 days ago and the day before yesterday I got this bump on my tongue right on the tip of it and it started to hurt like crazy then yesterday morning another one came out but this time on the other side and the 1st one got bigger so now its 12:38pm and I'm gettin another one next to the one that started yesterday and that one is gettong bigger...on monday 2 days ofter I got my tongue pirced me and my partner had oral sex could it be cuz of that..plzz help my tongue is kiilin me it hurts so bad...and is there a way to get rid of it ?

Hi, this is a difficult situation. You tongue wound is still frees and you should have probably give it a rest for two weeks. This can mean that you are allergic to something, or you got an infection. Any way this is something that a doctor needs to check out and he will probably ran some test.
The worst way is that you can get an STD this way. Has you boyfriend had any problems regarding STD's?

Hi:
Unfortunately, you were probably more likely to contract an std from an infected person because your tongue was likely not yet healed. You were very vulnerable. If there is any reason to believe that your partner could have had an std, you should get tested right away. These symptoms do not seem to be related to the tongue piercing. Get checked right away and abstain from further sexual activity until you get answers. Be sure to notify your partner right away if you get positive results. I wish you the very best. Be safe and let us know how you are doing.

Did you check your self out? What is your status now? Is your tongue ok now?

I'd like to know too. What did you find out? I hope that you have gotten some treatment. What did the tests show? Please let us know that you went for testing. We are waiting to hear from you. I hope that you are out of pain now. If it was an std, did you contact your partner? Let us know....please.