Most of the time not all the time, i get these tiny white bump on my penis head or underneath the skin of the head (when you pull back the foreskin). It usually occurs 2 days or sometimes overnight after intercourse (unprotected) with my gf.
We both are clean and have not have sex with anyone other than us, that i am sure of. It does not last long usually it disappears in about a week. It does not hurt or anything, it just looks like a rash. Can someone please tell me what it is and if because i am not circumcise or do not wash immediately after sex is the problem. Thats the two theories i come up with. Thanks in advance.

I really hope that you have taken the time to get tested, even if you believe that there is no possible way that you could have an std along with your belief that you are both monogamous. I cannot stress this enough. I do not mean to question the faithfulness of your partner, but people hear this every day. The pimples are not normal. They could be harmless, but you cannot afford to guess at this. An untreated infection, which doesn't have to be an std, could put your future health (and maybe your fertility) at risk. Please let me know what you decided to do or what you will do. I hope that this has been helpful. Please let me know.

I got your message in my email. Yes i went and got tested. It was a yeast infection, the doctor explained how you can get it like from your partner, weak immunity and also if your a diabetic from the sugar in your urine etc. He prescribed an anti-fungal cream Monistat . He said using garlic and by mixing apple cider vinegar and water helps.

I'm so glad to hear that your issue turned out to be a yeast infection instead of an STD or something worse! It's so much easier to deal with a yeast infection and you can even get a cure OTC so I'm glad that you've followed up with us. I think that other people can now benefit from this information. Thanks again for posting!