I recently discovered a bump or thing sticking out my anus. I can't tell too well in the mirror for I am not very flexible to see. It is soft. It hasn't hurt but it does bother me. I am only a 15 year old male and have never had sex. Is this life threatening? I'm worried.

Sounds like a hemorrhoid. It is caused by straining and pushing to poop. Pregnant women develop the as well (this leaves you out) Try some Prerperation H. It is a creme that comes in a tube with a cylinder shaped applicator. Fill up the applicator and squeeze the med into your butt. This will help to dissolve it.
Keep yourself from becomming constipated as this is probably how you got it. Straing to poop will push out the tissue, hence the making of a "roid" Eat a well balanced meal and a lot of veggies, drink plenty of water as water keeps everything lubricated and hydrated so you don't become constipated. If your "stuck" try a stool softner such as Dulcolax or Miralax, this will soften up your poop making it easier to go. Soak in warm baths and keep it clean and dry.

i think i have something similar, im 25yr old female mum of 1, its not painful its red and when i try to poo its as though this bulges out and blocks my poo cumin out any ideas what this is or how to cure it