I recently shaved and after got red bumps in the pubic region(around the shaft of penis), they looked just like an ingrown hair so i popped most of them, and now the ones i did are flaking and healing, but one is becoming a little bigger and i can see the pus.It hurts a little bit,not that bad and all the other bumps are basically healed just a little skin irritation, i have no idea what it could be, rly hoping its just bad razor bump/ingrown hair and not herpes, any ideas?(also going to the dermatologist soon, just trying to get an idea of what it could be before my app.)

Probably just a cut, or a bad ingrown hair - it has happened to me before - and i don't have herpes, you're 95% fine Smile

When I have sex with my fiance I have this feels like a pimple it only hurts when we have floorplay or I touch it, I don't shave down there any ideas please help. ...It really hurts when we have floor play or like I said is when I touch it. ..

First off, it is foreplay not floor play. Second, It is probably an ingrown hair. They cause inflammation underneath the skin resulting in the red bump and sensitivity. Try using antibiotics and give it time. It would be best to often remove pubic hair. Shaving is more likely to cause ingrown hair so, it's best to go with waxing.